2020 has certainly turned out to be different from any other year in recent history in ways few of us could have ever possibly imagined. These are difficult times in varying degrees for everyone, and we hope that you are weathering the storm, staying healthy and well.
Here at Fresh Start Cleaning and Maintenance, we have also been learning to adapt to the times. We assure you that we are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Keeping our team members and customers healthy and safe is our #1 priority.
To that end, we have recommended new and enhanced safety protocols. We would like to share with you a detailed overview of what we are doing.
Additional Safety and Disinfection Training
We’ve provided our teams with additional training, which covers a wealth of information designed to keep our team members and our customers safe.
These training’s include:
- How to wear a mask and the correct procedure to remove a mask.
- Understanding the COVID-19 symptoms .
- How to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Safety protocols for social distancing
- Enhanced disinfection services
Our team members understand recommended hand-hygiene and the proper way to don and remove PPE for maximum effectiveness.
Team member have been provided with:
- Disposable gloves
- Hand sanitizer
Along with the use of new disinfecting products, our team members have been trained on the process for disinfecting high-touch areas, along with the dwell-time needed to effectively kill germs.
- Each team member is screened daily before work commences.
- Team members have been advised not to work if they are unwell. Should your scheduled team member not be available, this will be communicated to you and either a substitute will be provided or alternatively we can re-schedule your service.
- Any team member will report any COVID-19 symptoms and stay at home if they have any.
What to Expect During Your Cleaning Services
Because of these new and enhanced safety protocols, you may be wondering what will happen during your cleaning services. We want to be sure you’re comfortable while we’re in your home, so we’ve outlined what you can expect.
If you have special instructions for cleaning, you can provide details to us over the phone, on your booking form or you can leave a note with any special requests.
We hope that you and your family have implemented new protocols too. Whatever we can do to accommodate any additional requests to help keep your home and family healthy, we would be happy to discuss. Stay well, and please reach out if there’s anything we can do!